Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
iSpyMediaGroup respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our business partners to do the same by not posting material that violates copyright and the intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries. It is our policy to remove infringing material and disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of iSpyMediaGroup and/or others.
Infringement Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
This process is for copyright and other intellectual property matters only. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be answered.
If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property rights has been infringed or otherwise violated on or through on of our websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) or similar laws, you may submit an infringement notification; such a notification should only be submitted by the right owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please be aware that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a written counter-notice with the same address below.
Your infringement notification should contain the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that has been used or infringed upon;
- The URL address where the copyrighted work is located on the ispylive.com site;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner;
- A statement that you are the rightful owner of the material or that you are the legal representative for the person who owns the material;
- Contact information for the person filing the complaint
39 A Whitegate Drive
Blackpool, Lancashire FX3 9DG